The Week of April 16, 2017
- The Bride's Room - Babies and children are always welcome at all our worship services, but we know sometimes parents like to step away from the service for a minute or two. During these times, the Bride's Room is available with a TV monitor to view the service in private. The Bride's Room is located (when facing the church from the parking lot) on the left side of the church entrance, adjacent to the women's restroom, and is furnished with a couch, chairs, and tables. This room is perfect for those who would like a few moments alone during the service. Please feel free to close the door if you need additional privacy.
- Healing Prayer Team is available during Communion in the courtyard (or Bride's Room in cold weather).
- Hearing aid wearers with T-coil can now hear the service directly through their hearing aids. Others desiring hearing assistance may check out a portable receiver and headset.
- Communion: Please tell an usher if you would like to receive communion where you are seated
- Nursery is available for children ages infant to 2+ years
- Scrip sold after each services.
News & Announcements:
Please check the Doin's in this Sunday's Bulletin for complete details.
Programs & Classes on Easter Sunday - Due to the Easter holiday and celebrations, St. Dunstan's children, youth (including SPARC!), and adult Sunday education and formation programs will not meet on April 16th.
Bring Your Mite Boxes on Easter Sunday! Please remember to bring not only your flowers to decorate the crosses, but also your mite boxes for Heifer Project and the people of Appalachia.
Teen Shelter Needs for Tuesday, April 18th - We need a main dish, salad, and fruit, as well as a driver for this Tuesday's Teen Shelter dinner. Please sign up on Sunday to help. Thank you for your support!!
Free Concert on April 23rd at 4 p.m. The St. Petersburg Men's Ensemble will be at St. Dunstan's on Sunday, April 23rd at 4 p.m.
Centerpoint is Back! On Wednesday, April 19th, Centerpoint resumes with a simple dinner at 6 p.m. followed by a Bible Study, "The Gospel of Luke." Bring your favorite Bible and join us for a wonderful night of fellowship and study!
Bethlehem Crafts on Sunday, April 23rd - Bethlehem Crafts will be here with their beautiful wood crafts on Sunday, April 23rd.
Flower Chart for 2017. Please sign up for your favorite dates to remember a loved one or event. Only $25 per sign up, and it supports our beautiful altar flowers. After the flowers are arranged they are broken down in smaller arrangements and taken to those who are ill, celebrating an event, or who need cheering up. Please support this program by signing up this Sunday! The chart will be in the courtyard after both services.
Book Cart - Parents, please look for the book cart at the entry of the church, and select a book bag for your child to use during the service.