Dates for the Rummage Sale and the arrival of the rummage bin will be announced in 2018
When the bin arrives in July, 2018, it will be placed in the church parking lot, and will be open during church office hours, Monday through Friday, before and after each service on Sundays, or by special arrangement.
Rummage bin reminders:
- When you put rummage in the bin, please put it as far to the back as possible.
- Our transport team will pick up heavy items per request. You can find requests for picking up items on the Rummage Sale Outreach table before and after Sunday services.
When donating, please separate items if possible, and...
Put the following items in plastic bags:
- Clothing (also can be on hangers)
- Fabric items (sheets, towels, etc.)
- Shoes (also can be in boxes)
Put the following items in boxes:
- Household items & books
- Toys, games, & craft items
- Tools and garage items
NOTE:We cannot accept tube TVs, underwear, child car/safety seats, mattresses, & soiled or broken stuff.
Calling All Rummage Sale Volunteers! Sign ups will take place in July, 2018